Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Question



Before you move on down and read The Question, take a look at the following pictures that I have collected from the 'Net. Perhaps you'll notice a pattern. 









For thousands of years, the world has suffered from hate and war because of religion. Lately
the Muslim religion has dominated the news in this matter, and has for some time here on planet Earth -- Tellus. Many seek answers as to why this hatred exists, and what can be done to end it. Well, I'm not interested in any of those answers.

I understand that many Muslims around the world hate the "Western" countries like the USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc., and I don't care why, except insofar as has to do with the question. Wars are center-stage in many Muslim countries, and one of the results is millions of refugees fleeing for their lives in search for a better harmony and lifestyle so that they can live in peace. Again: understandable.

Here's what I don't understand: why do most of these refugees flee to the West, only to live in countries they hate? This makes no sense to me. Why flee to a place you hate, when there are peaceful Muslim-led countries you could have fled to? Did they refuse you? If they did, could it be because of your attitude?

My question is to any Muslim believer why have you sought refuge in a place you hate? Why didn't you just move to another Muslim nation? I would genuinely like to know.
 
Source pictures: The Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment